If a person wants to enlist in the voter list in Delhi, then voter ID card registration process needs to be finished either manually or online. Person applying for voter ID card needs to follow the process of e-registration from where that individual can download respective forms from the website.
- If an individual is applying for voters ID card for the first time, one needs to fill form 6.
- If the individual wants to make any corrections in his existing voter ID card, then one needs to download and fill form 8.
- If one is looking to delete one’s name from the respective electoral list, one must fill form 7.
To apply for voter ID card Delhi online, the individual can download the form from the website.
Documents Required for Registering for Voter ID Card Delhi:
There are certain copies of documents which are required to be submitted so that the individual can get voter id. These documents must be sent through e registration for the process of voter ID card Delhi.
- Department of post office posts received and delivered in the applicant’s name together with the address
- Post Office current bank/kisan/book or
- Current Water Connection/Telephone/Electricity/Gas bills in the applicant’s name or in the name of respective individual’s parents and guardians
- Income Tax assessment order or Applicant’s Ration card or passport or driving license
E-Registration for Voter ID Card Delhi
To apply for the voter ID card Delhi online, the individual needs to complete this registration process online as mentioned below:
- Visit the website – http://www.ceodelhi.nic.in/eci_mssql/default.asp
- Click on the link “Applicant for enrollment”. This link shall present form number 6 which is to be filled online. After completing this form submit the necessary photocopies online.
- The voter ID card shall be delivered by post at applicant’s address that is mentioned in the form.
- Applying for Voter ID card through e registration is one of the convenient ways to get voter ID card.